How to Write a Book: 13 Steps From a Bestselling Author
Have you ever had a book idea so captivating you just knew it would finally push you across the finish line?
But, like most, you soon ran out of steam and had no idea where to go next?
Writers fail not because of their writing—but because of a lack of preparation.
In this video I distill my 40+ years of experience into 17 minutes packed with some of my best advice.
- How to avoid feeling overwhelmed
- How to know your book idea is big enough
- How to finally start meeting your own deadlines
- Four types of compelling openers—and how to choose the best for you
- How conflict keeps readers turning pages (yes, even in nonfiction)
- The #1 reason agents and publishers reject manuscripts
- How research keeps your book credible
- And much more
For more help, click the following link to download my FREE guide, How to Write a Book: Everything You Need to Know—it goes into even greater detail: